- Registered on: 2021-02-17
- Last connection: 2022-11-23
Reported issues: 0
- 14:33 Redmine Help: RE: Migrating DMSF Plugin from old redmine server to new redmine server
- For your information:
- 11:50 Redmine Help: RE: Migrating DMSF Plugin from old redmine server to new redmine server
any ideas? Or do you need more informations from me?
- 11:49 Redmine Help: RE: Best way to get to a more modern release (3.3.x to latest)?
- Hello John,
ee have updated from 3.2.1.stable to 4.2.3.stable.
The procedure in broad terms:
- Install new Red...
*+our old redmine server:+*...
I wanted to add my own logo in our new Redmine system. I have followed the following instructions:
- 15:26 Redmine Help: RE: Change the link from "redminelink" to "redminelink"/redmine
It works now :-).
I took the configuration from the old server and adjusted it accordingly.
- Ruby version: ruby 2.7.4p191 (2021-07-07 revision a21a3b7d23) [x86_64-linux]
- Rails version: Rails 5.2.6
- 11:24 Redmine Help: RE: Missing steps in installation guide?
- C S wrote:
> I have added the note about the necessary unpacking in step 1 of the German instructions, unfortunately...
- 10:48 Redmine Help: RE: Missing steps in installation guide?
- Hi Liane,
yes, I can see the file now :-). Thank you!
- 10:30 Redmine Help: RE: Missing steps in installation guide?
- Hi Liane,
yes - I've read and done. I downloaded "redmine-4.2.3.tar.gz" to my server and thought, step 1 is done -...
Also available in: Atom