- Registered on: 2012-02-24
- Last connection: 2013-12-04
Reported issues: 2
- 16:45 Redmine Defect #15602 (Closed): Can not filter issues with criteria assigned_to equal to an unaffected us...
- Can not filter issues with criteria assigned_to equal to an unaffected user who previously worked on the project.
- I have upgraded Redmine 1.2.1 to 2.0.1.
Now the sticky threads in the forum are no longer in the top.
Have you any ...
- 13:00 Redmine Open discussion: RE: REST API - filtering time entries
I needed to make Read queries to generate reports with PHP.
So since it was just safe SELECT queries, I tu...
- I got an 500 error when creating a time Entry!
What is that?
I am running redmine 1.3.
Here is the production.lo...
- 12:59 Redmine Defect #10432: Rack 1.1.3 NoMethodError (private method `gsub' called for :autologin:Symbol)
- I am getting a similar error when PUT time entry via REST API with PHP.
Here is the log:...
Using the REST API, is there a way to filter time entries by any field?
It is not viable to request the ...
- 09:53 Redmine Feature #10314 (New): Make the only enabled activity in a project the default one for time entry
- Example: In administration, if we have 4 activities (A, B, C, D) and A by default,
If activity C is the only one we...
Also available in: Atom