- Registered on: 2012-02-27
- Last connection: 2013-05-30
Reported issues: 1
- Sending Email Notification with TLS does not work if ...
* you are using ruby 1.8.7
* and have updated or installed...
- 12:25 Redmine Defect #13698: Wrong argument error when sending email notifications after upgrading to 2.3.0
- The problem
An error occurred while sending mail (wrong argument (NilClass)! (Expected kind of OpenSSL::SSL::SSLCo...
- 12:24 Redmine Help: RE: OpenSSL error when sending email after upgrade from 2.2.4 to 2.3.1
- The problem ...
- 12:31 Redmine Defect #13692: warning: already initialized constant on Ruby 1.8.7
- Have the same Issue with Version 2.3.1
Every runner-scripts produces warnings. The Apache log is is also flooded w...
- 15:50 Redmine Patch #4905: Redmine.pm: add support for Git's smart HTTP protocol
Replacing DECLINED with AUTH_REQUIRED seems to solve the problem
#11475 gave me the hint ....
- 14:42 Redmine Patch #4905: Redmine.pm: add support for Git's smart HTTP protocol
- After updating redmine from 1.4.7 to 2.3.1 i can't access (clone) my git repos....
- 10:29 Redmine Help: RE: Extremely critical Ruby on Rails bug (CVE-2013-0156)
- I've updated my redmine sever 1.4.5 with rails 2.3.15.
after running a set of tests everything seems to be ok!
- 13:05 Redmine Open discussion: RE: With Redmine 1.3.1 stable, an error occurs when requesting /redmine/mylyn/qu...
- It's a patch for the Mylyn-Controller on your Redmine server!...
- 08:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: With Redmine 1.3.1 stable, an error occurs when requesting /redmine/mylyn/qu...
if your Redmine logfile shows
==> NoMethodError (undefined method `visible_by' for #<Class:0x7fd75f17ea10>):
- It seems that Redmine is still vulnerable against CSRF.
- user is logged in at the redmine server
Also available in: Atom