- IRC nick: acosonic
- Registered on: 2009-04-15
- Last connection: 2020-02-13
Reported issues: 33
- 11:39 Redmine Feature #33025: Optional email headers
- What I got complained about is that it exposes active directory user (X-Redmine-Sender).
- 11:38 Redmine Feature #33025 (New): Optional email headers
- Now 8 years later, this feature #5643 is in some cases seen by vulnerability that exposes unnecessary information.
- 07:11 Redmine Feature #7224: Permission for seeing Members on Project Overview
- +1 this is important feature, if for example company has lot's of users, and 1 product that all of them use. In some ...
- 15:41 Redmine Feature #23316: Quote issue description selection
- 11:29 Redmine Defect #32930: Unable to uncheck "All projects" in saved issue filter query
- Yes, it's the same thing.
I couldn't find it. Thanks.
However I've proposed possible solution
(from User Expe...
- 11:28 Redmine Defect #28033: Unable to turn off "For all projects" flag of custom queries
- +1 please see #32930 I've proposed a possible solution.
- 08:51 Redmine Defect #32930: Unable to uncheck "All projects" in saved issue filter query
- One possible solution would be to show project select box, when All projects is unchecked.
- 08:39 Redmine Defect #32930 (Closed): Unable to uncheck "All projects" in saved issue filter query
- If you choose some issue filtering options, and save them for one project (by not clicking for all projects) it works...
- 14:57 Redmine Feature #29914: Migrate to Rails 6
- +1 however I guess lot's of plugin developers will need to be notified and start their upgrades as well...
- 10:32 Redmine Patch #18770: Make issue history collapsable
- Can you update for Redmine 4
also, can you create normal patch, not hg one, because I'm getting:...
Also available in: Atom