- IRC nick: aztech
- Registered on: 2012-03-05
- Last connection: 2015-09-29
Reported issues: 6
- 12:30 Redmine Defect #12580 (Closed): long hyperlinks inserted in task description breaks right frame boundary
- When a long hyperlink is inserted into issue description then the link breaks the right frame boundary in issue view ...
- 12:54 Redmine Defect #12461: Mixing descriptions when adding several files on issue creation
- You're right. inline attach screenshot 0.3.5 was the cause.
- 15:56 Redmine Defect #12461 (Closed): Mixing descriptions when adding several files on issue creation
- I add new issue, fill the nesessary fields. Then I try to add files to the issue. I select "file1" and add decription...
- 10:17 Redmine Feature #11913 (Closed): Add batch field selector for both columns and rows in workflows/edit/Fie...
- It would be convenient, if an admin could set similar permissions for the whole row (set the permission for the field...
- 10:30 Redmine Patch #11448 (Reopened): Russian translation for 1.4-stable and 2.0-stable
- Ok, I provide a patch then, translating some strings
- 08:12 Redmine Patch #11448 (Closed): Russian translation for 1.4-stable and 2.0-stable
- When trying to edit the same issue with some other user, I face an error message not translated into russian.
- 10:34 Redmine Help: RE: rake says "cannot load such file -- source_annotation_extractor" during upgrade 1.4.0 t...
- I disabled require 'source_annotation_extractor' in redmine/lib/tasks/plugin.rake and it went without errors. Redmin...
- I'm trying to upgrade 1.4.0 to 2.0.2
I've updated ruby to 1.9.3, rails to 3.2.5 (using bundle update)
Now trying to...
- 23:14 Redmine Feature #1919: Separate permissions for changing assigned-to, % finished and target version
- Eric Strennen wrote:
> BTW, I deployed the Field Permissions plugin by Romain Silva and it addresses most of this is...
- 10:36 Redmine Feature #1919: Separate permissions for changing assigned-to, % finished and target version
Much insterested in! My Customers/Reporters must not have the right to assign or reassign issues as this mis...
Also available in: Atom