- Registered on: 2012-03-07
- Last connection: 2012-05-23
Reported issues: 3
- I wish to add a new tracker to my project however, this is a tracker that I previosly maintained in a spreadsheet. Th...
- 18:07 Redmine Help: RE: Using CMI Plug in need guidance
- Hey, I loaded the new module for CMI, the test version, and I like it much better howevr it still interferes with Red...
- 19:26 Redmine Help: RE: Using CMI Plug in need guidance
- Jose, Thanks for the feedback, I was able to get the Report, Informes, etc.. to work properly. I realized my error, I...
- 15:33 Redmine Open discussion: RE: DMSF Plugin cannot add files from external Machine
- It works in FireFox so it has to be something unique to IE8 on my machine. Firefox uses HTML5 not flash
- 15:31 Redmine Open discussion: RE: DMSF Plugin cannot add files from external Machine
- Lastly on the server it uses HTML runtime and on my machine it is a flash runtime.
- On my server, the Add Files functionality works fine, however on my machine the Add Files does not do anything. The s...
- 15:49 Redmine Defect #10409 (Resolved): Spent Time error cannot log hours
- You can close this case, it wasn't a Redmine issue , just a plugin issue.
- 15:49 Redmine Defect #10409: Spent Time error cannot log hours
- I uninstalled CMI and Spent Time now works. There are some serios issues with that Plugin, I highly recommend you rem...
- 15:35 Redmine Defect #10409: Spent Time error cannot log hours
- Redmine 1.3.1
- Apache 2.2.22
- ImageMagick 6.5.6-8-Q8
- MySQL 5.0.83
- Subversion 1.7.1
- Ruby 1.8.7-p334-i...
- 20:51 Redmine Defect #10409 (Closed): Spent Time error cannot log hours
- Log message as follows:
10.1.4.195 - - [08/Mar/2012:14:49:18 -0500] "GET /redmine/issues/5/time_entries/new HTTP/1.1...
Also available in: Atom