- Registered on: 2009-04-20
- Last connection: 2013-11-19
Reported issues: 1
- 16:23 Redmine Defect #15404: Can't update issue
- Note, I had to run this MySQL to allow rake db:migrate task to complete:...
- 15:01 Redmine Defect #15404 (Closed): Can't update issue
- This is a migrated Redmine from Chiliproject. Create/copy/move issues works just fine. Updating an issue does not and...
- 22:44 Redmine Feature #1385: Script for import from JIRA
- Yet another update, I have the import working with a new postgresql backed redmine.
Make sure that you have a cust...
- 19:54 Redmine Feature #1385: Script for import from JIRA
- Hi all, as an update, I've been running into errors like the ones described in many comments. I've managed to figure ...
- 22:53 Redmine Feature #1385: Script for import from JIRA
- Hi Nikolay, having the same problem that you described. Would you mind posting your patch or just the complete migrat...
- 20:51 Redmine Help: RE: import from bugzilla
- Bruce Ingalls wrote:
> Exporting Bugzilla through Trac was too painful for me.
I've got 4-5 bugzilla databases to...
- 20:10 Redmine Plugins: RE: Schedules 0.3.0 released
- It does indeed work with head and an existing site. Not sure if I can justify the work doing the upgrade from 0.80 to...
- 22:26 Redmine Plugins: RE: Schedules 0.3.0 released
- Cool, thanks for the feedback Brad. I'll try in a sandbox and see what happens.
- 20:15 Redmine Plugins: RE: Schedules 0.3.0 released
- Having trouble with 0.3.2 (didn't try any other version). Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but...
Also available in: Atom