- Registered on: 2012-03-16
- Last connection: 2020-02-17
Reported issues: 4
- 05:39 Redmine Defect #25160 (Closed): Markdown in the repositories page.
- Hi, not sure if this a bug or not but this is an issue for me.
Redmine not rendering Markdown properly on the repo...
- 19:50 Redmine Feature #7061: Use redmine.pm in nginx
I found something interesting for nginx here https://github.com/kchmck/nginx-redmine-access
but cant under...
- 17:04 Redmine Help: RE: Apache 2.4 git, subversion and public projects
- Any update on this ? i have a same issue :(
- 19:21 Redmine Defect #14351: Problem with Receiving emails
- Sorry guys , Receiving emails is working normally. The error only appears if INBOX is empty , otherwise it work as us...
- 16:18 Redmine Defect #14351 (New): Problem with Receiving emails
- Hello ,
I have a problem with Receiving emails on Redmine 2.3.1
# ruby script/about
- 14:22 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Checkout Plugin
- Looks line no one can update this plugin to use with latest version of Redmine :(
It would be magically if Redmin...
- 11:41 Redmine Defect #11687 (Closed): An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.
I have some errors in Redmine which is need to be fixed.
I will glad if someone help me with this....
- 21:09 Redmine Defect #10466: Error after upgrading to version 1.3.2 (2012-03-11)
- Hi Jean-Philippe Lang,
Yes we are using stable release .. BTW deleting "identifier" column in the "repositories" t...
- 19:33 Redmine Defect #10466: Error after upgrading to version 1.3.2 (2012-03-11)
- hello again
Disable plug-ins does not solve the problem
switching to mysql2 adapter is painfully . there is ...
- 14:39 Redmine Defect #10466: Error after upgrading to version 1.3.2 (2012-03-11)
- Hello again
i've found some logs , please see attached log.txt file
Also available in: Atom