- Registered on: 2009-04-22
- Last connection: 2010-11-18
Reported issues: 1
- 20:24 Redmine Defect #6939 (Closed): Low and Normal priority displaying with same priority class
- The "Low" and "Normal" priority issues are displaying with the same class=priority-1 while "High" = priority-2
- 17:16 Redmine Plugins: RE: Harvest Plugin
- Tried installing the plugin but get the following error:
no such file to load -- harvestr
I assume the plugin n...
- 22:27 Redmine Defect #3757: Issuses assigned to ID problem
- Issue exists in 0.8.5 as well.
- 16:16 Redmine Open discussion: RE: TimeToTicket
- I just installed TimeToTicket on Snow Leopard and all of the preference screens are blank. Is this a known issue? Is ...
- 18:43 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Desktop app for time tracking
- Looks like .NET 2.0 won't install, I assume because I have 3.5 installed already. By the way, I'm running 32-bit Vist...
- 18:42 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Desktop app for time tracking
- I have .NET 1.1 and .NET 3.5 SP1 installed. I'm trying to install .NET 2.0 to see if that helps.
- 16:21 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Desktop app for time tracking
- I tried running RedmineClient.exe and got the following error:...
- Are there any desktop applications for Windows that integrate with Redmine?
Also available in: Atom