- IRC nick: savvadia
- Registered on: 2012-03-23
- Last connection: 2013-11-23
Reported issues: 0
- 00:07 Redmine Help: RE: Is it possible to automatically add new users to a group and/or project?
- Thanks a lot!
It's a good start point for my question.
- 07:28 Redmine Help: RE: Sending E-mail in 2.0.3 -> can't see email preferences
Sometimes (at least in Redmine 1.4.2) Redmine says, that conf file is not configured, but in fact there is som...
- 20:49 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine 2.1.2 (migrated from 2.0.4) : Migration OK but crashes after login
- Have you made Step 5, as described on "Redmine:Upgrading":http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineUpgrade...
I have installed @redmine_scrumbler@ plugin, but it doesn't show up on @Administration->Plugins@ page.
- 18:30 Redmine Help: RE: Project forum is invisible
- It's needed to go to project->settings->add forum first.
How can I get a graphical view of how many issues is opened in the team on each week?
Is there any plugin for...
i've just instlled the Redmine and created the first project.
In the project settings I can see that Forums a...
- 18:28 Redmine Help: RE: Is it possible to automatically add new users to a group and/or project?
- Then maybe it would be easier to write a redmine plugin (or maybe there is already one which can do this).
A plugin ...
- 12:49 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin that replaces words via regular expression?
- So what was the result?
Is there anything reusable?
- My redmine installation is located in a "secure" network without an access to the internat.
Is there any plugin whic...
Also available in: Atom