- Registered on: 2008-03-08
- Last connection: 2008-04-12
Reported issues: 8
- 21:17 Redmine Defect #813 (Reopened): When using postgres, importing svn repo complains about improperly escape...
- It seems very unlikely that this defect was fixed by the change in r1344, which appears to be a one-line fix for #1045.
- 06:02 Redmine Patch #943 (Closed): https urls in the wiki are not displayed as external
- Observe "this":http://mail.google.com vs "this":https://mail.google.com
I know redcloth is a 3rd party library, bu...
- 21:04 Redmine Defect #935 (Closed): when bulk editing, setting "Assigned to" to "nobody" causes an sql error
- at least under postgres:...
- 22:36 Redmine Patch #881 (Closed): add hh and cc as text/x-c extensions
- .hh and .cc are common extensions for C++ files. This patch makes them text, so the repository module will provide v...
- 21:28 Redmine Defect #880 (Closed): <code>...</code> does not format correctly in the wiki
- You can see the problem all over this page:
- 19:15 Redmine Patch #832: Allow sorting issues by fixed version
- Hmm, interesting. I guess if you're looking at closed issues for past releases, you might want to look at more recen...
- 20:59 Redmine Patch #832 (Closed): Allow sorting issues by fixed version
- This (one line) patch allows sorting issues by the fixed version, using the effective_date as the sort value. This p...
- 20:37 Redmine Defect #829: Trackers doubled in New Issue on Issues page
- I think that was enough of a hint. The database looks like this:
redmine=# select * from projects_trackers;
- 19:56 Redmine Defect #829: Trackers doubled in New Issue on Issues page
- Ah, yes I did.
- 08:46 Redmine Defect #829 (Closed): Trackers doubled in New Issue on Issues page
- A picture is worth 1000 words. See attached.
Also available in: Atom