- Registered on: 2009-04-28
- Last connection: 2021-05-31
Reported issues: 0
- 19:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Is Redmine still a viable solution?
- @Bernhard thanks for the comments and summing up what I was looking for.
@Lorenzo thanks for your comments as well...
- I had used redmine for quite a while years ago until I moved onto something else as my business grew. I'm looking for...
- 21:31 Redmine Help: RE: Multiple Redmine instances with one codebase?
- I understand this is an old post, but I am looking to do something similar, that is a multi site install of redmine s...
- 16:45 Redmine Help: RE: Webrick not working - LoadError
- I understand this is fairly old, but is it necessary to run it via webrick?
Dreamhost has passenger built in and y...
- 16:41 Redmine Help: RE: Is there a known problem with dispatch.fcgi and Redmine 0.9?
- I just installed redmine 0.9 on my dreamhost with passenger turned on and it was a 10 minute perfect installation usi...
- 03:51 Redmine Feature #4309: create a special role for clients
- I have "accomplished" this by creating a role "Client" and then modifying the issue view in /app/views/issues/_form.r...
- I have created a new "Customer" role. I would like to alter the form new issue form so that they can't set:
- 15:38 Redmine Help: RE: GEM_PATH
- I tried @gem install fcgi@ but that got angry at me.
I've sent a support ticket into my host seeing if mod_fcgi or...
- 15:20 Redmine Help: RE: GEM_PATH
- Indeed we are making progress.
I created a sub domain pointing to redmine/public
I had already copied the dispat...
- 06:47 Redmine Help: RE: GEM_PATH
- Well, I am a setup closer!
I took your suggestion and downloaded 0.8.0-RC1
Then after setting up the database.y...
Also available in: Atom