- Login: fitzgern
- Registered on: 2009-04-28
- Last connection: 2011-01-23
- 13:52 Redmine Feature #6727 (Closed): Add/remove issue watchers via REST API
- Currently there does not seem to be a way to add watchers to an issue using the API. This includes during issue creat...
- 23:12 Redmine Feature #4812 (Closed): Create links to other projects
- Currently there appears to be no way to create an automatic link within a wiki to a particular project. The only way ...
- 12:38 Redmine Feature #1935: An option to completely disable email notifications
- Wanted to give this issue a little poke.
We would really like to have this functionality and the fix seems pretty s...
- Before I create a feature request for this I wanted to make sure this wasn't an undocumented feature already. There d...
- 00:48 Redmine Feature #4687 (New): Add copy project permission
- With the ability to copy projects, it would be nice to be able to grant permissions to do so. Currently only Redmine ...
- 22:22 Redmine Help: RE: Release Notes?
- The changelog view has been removed from 0.9 as per r3162. The same information is available through the roadmap.
- 14:23 Redmine Feature #4290: Add filter by project when viewing all issues.
This would be nice to have. We have projects that are "on hold" and we would like to create a custom query so we ...
- 18:33 Redmine Help: RE: Submitting Issues through PHP
- Jean-Philippe, is it possible to add a new note to an issue with this API? Updating an issue seems to only work for s...
- 12:30 Redmine Help: RE: Submitting Issues through PHP
- Yes, I got it working on the weekend. I was waiting until I got to work today to post. I wasn't setting the request_f...
- 13:39 Redmine Feature #4398: Author Issue-filter only contains members even when non-members have 'create issue' permission
Just discovered this issue myself.
Also available in: Atom