- Login: wodenickel
- Registered on: 2009-04-30
- Last connection: 2022-02-04
- 22:46 Redmine Defect #28190: Apache passenger stopped work after upgrade passenger from 5.1.12 to 5.20
- For folks who still come to this, PassengerAppRoot is the replacement command and should point to wherever the applic...
- 00:44 Redmine Defect #33021: [v.4.0.5-stable] Internal Server Error 500 when accessing 'repository' tab
- This summer am working on upgrading our Redmine node also. My few plugins and using Subversion all worked fine with R...
- 18:01 Redmine Help: RE: Unable to connect to http://MY_IP/redmine/sys/: Connection timed out - connect(2)
- Old thread but related to what I experienced.
I was getting a certificate mismatch when trying to get my repositor...
- 21:11 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Add Company Logo in Redmine 2.3.2
- The instructions only work for a given installation. We don't all install Redmine in the same place - so the reader m...
- 21:09 Redmine Help: RE: add a custom logo?
- Old post, but I was looking to add a logo too!
His error is possibly in not following the instructions fully. The ...
- 22:22 Redmine Feature #17460: MySQL 5.7 support
- Am about to make the move to Ubuntu 16.04. Can I install Redmine 3.3 and stick with MySQL 5.7 now?
- 23:26 Redmine Defect #16948: Broken anonymous repository access for public projects with Apache 2.4 (redmine.pm)
- Am stuck here too - Ubuntu 14/Apache 2.4 combo, 2.5.1 Redmine
Can anyone clarify this - do I remove the whole "if"...
- 22:04 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Problems with /redmine URL
- Jan - can you clarify your response please? What/where is the proper configuration documented? You mention a ticket -...
- 22:59 Redmine Help: FCGI/CGI
- I realize this is an old issue but I've had trouble with configuration myself and know that any leads are often helpf...
- 16:43 Redmine Help: RE: Migration from old version to 1.2.1 - error : can't convert Fixnum into String
- @Sphax sphax
I did not "find" the problem but on attempting it again I did not have the error and am now successfu...
Also available in: Atom