- IRC nick: go2null
- Registered on: 2012-04-19
- Last connection: 2018-03-09
Reported issues: 13
- 23:02 Redmine Patch #6431: Allow parent task field to be used in filters
- As #6118 is implemented, shouldn't this be closed?
- 23:00 Redmine Feature #6397: Add Parent Task field as a sort criterium when defining a query
- The ability to define a sort by *Parent* was added some time ago. (Exists on v2.6.0)
- 17:31 Redmine Feature #26555: Hide user information from other users (even if they are all members of the same ...
- I think a per *Group* flag (@can see only own group members@) would be a more useful feature, and woukd work well wit...
- 17:16 Redmine Feature #17288: Use Watcher Count as a poor man's Voting system on redmine.org
- See message#51899 which has a manually curated list, where this functionality would make such a list trivial.
- 17:15 Redmine Feature #17288: Use Watcher Count as a poor man's Voting system on redmine.org
- For issues, it would also be great if the *Watcher Count* could be added to the Issues list, thus allowing easy sorting.
- 17:13 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine.org tickets vote count list
- How about using number of watchers to correlate interest?
See Feature #17288 _Use Watcher Count as a poor man's Vo...
- 16:29 Redmine Feature #23301: Allow "Custom queries" to be shared across projects
- Good comment about global queries dropping non-global fields.
The original intent of this request was to allow sha...
- 15:29 Redmine Feature #5862: Additional email notification preferences
- 1) *Never* is a duplicate of Feature #1935 _An option to completely disable email notifications_
- 17:12 Redmine Feature #2636: Feature Request: Wiki ACLs (Access control for individual pages)
- To save people looking, here are two plugins:
# "Manage Wiki View Page permission":/plugins/manage_wiki_view_page_pe...
- 19:55 Redmine Feature #23301 (New): Allow "Custom queries" to be shared across projects
- A sharing mechanism like Versions would be great.
Also available in: Atom