- Login: ngauthier
- Registered on: 2009-05-12
- Last connection: 2011-02-25
- 19:51 Redmine Feature #6945: Add a voting system to help users help admins identify popular features/defects
- 19:43 Redmine Feature #6202: On-the-fly group addition based on LDAP sources
- Kevin Bortis wrote:
> the LDAP Admin Page could be extended by the field "Default group:", so all Users authenticati...
- 15:40 Redmine Help: RE: db migration error
- WinXP SP3 (32bits) for me...
- 16:48 Redmine Help: RE: db migration error
I have exactly the same problem...
mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.81, for Win32 (ia32)
Rack version 1.0.1
- 15:47 Redmine Feature #4164: Block access to public projects
- > There's already a feature request about LDAP groups. And that makes sense, unlike blocking access to public project...
- 16:00 Redmine Feature #4164: Block access to public projects
- I meant "on-the-fly" user creation from the LDAP
- 15:57 Redmine Feature #4164: Block access to public projects
- It's effectively a possible way, but is there a way that the redmine groups could be bound to the LDAP groups? Or can...
- 19:35 Redmine Feature #4164 (Closed): Block access to public projects
- It would be nice to be able to say that a user cannot see the projects that are public.
In my company we want to h...
- 21:28 Redmine Feature #2718: Config option to use https://secure.gravatar.com
- Is there any fonctionality to export only one project from a Redmine server to import it in another existing one?
Also available in: Atom