- Registered on: 2009-05-13
- Last connection: 2010-07-10
Reported issues: 3
- 16:01 Redmine Defect #4659 (Resolved): Email notification processing is slow
- Yep, sorry for not updating this, async_smtp worked just fine.
- 16:36 Redmine Feature #339: perforce SCM support
- Rewrite done.
- 20:47 Redmine Defect #5374: repositories_controller queries SCM adapter even when all changes are cached in db
- Adding script/about per edavis.
- 20:42 Redmine Defect #5374 (Closed): repositories_controller queries SCM adapter even when all changes are cach...
- Latest/head version of redmine synced from edavis' Git mirror this morning, running on Windows Vista 64-bit, ruby 1.8...
- 17:30 Redmine Feature #339: perforce SCM support
- I have a Perforce module we've been using for some time, it includes a unit test suite that is self bootstrapping fro...
- 18:11 Redmine Defect #4659 (Closed): Email notification processing is slow
- Use case: updating 24 issues in a single project by changing target version through context menu. Redmine version is ...
- 21:48 Redmine Help: RE: Where to start with performance analysis?
- I just resolved this so I'm posting here for posterity. Profiling ruby.exe showed it was spending 95% of its time in ...
- 17:22 Redmine Help: RE: Where to start with performance analysis?
- It has to be something in our local configuration, but I'm really at pains to know what. This is what the production....
- 16:01 Redmine Help: RE: Where to start with performance analysis?
- Here's the Firebug timing results for the same page on the Ubuntu box.
- 15:56 Redmine Help: RE: Where to start with performance analysis?
- Thread resurrection. We had started using the Wiki module more extensively and were embedding images and noticed this...
Also available in: Atom