- Login: rrauch
- Registered on: 2012-05-29
- Last connection: 2018-10-16
- 15:21 Redmine Open discussion: RE: DSGVO
- Hi again,
I've found this plugin for cookie disclosure: http://www.redmine.org/plugins/cookie-disclosure
- 12:47 Redmine Open discussion: RE: DSGVO an update
- Hi all,
after some month my redmine site was offline, I was forced to make it available again.
For a few things r...
- 09:32 Redmine Help: RE: How to extend/patch the footer with additional links?
- Hi Bernhard,
many thanks for your help. This was exactly, what I needed. I added a line to the footer definition:
- Hi all,
I shutdown my redmine page for several month because of DSGVO/GDPR issue ( see also at http://www.redmine....
- 14:53 Redmine Open discussion: RE: DSGVO
- here is a link regarding the languages, which are necessary.
the explanation is aimed to websites, which are located...
- 14:36 Redmine Open discussion: RE: DSGVO
I have a small company (one man show ;) ), and I am using redmine for managing customer specific projec...
- 13:35 Redmine Open discussion: RE: DSGVO
- many thanks for your hints!
initially I was thinking about a static page for imprint/policy.
but putting the impr...
- 10:05 Redmine Open discussion: RE: DSGVO
- by the way...
today I shut down my Redmine Server, which had public access.
It does not fullfill the rule...
- 09:21 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Subscription to public projects
- I have found this plugin: https://www.redmine.org/plugins/subscription
Seems, it provides all features, I need.
Also available in: Atom