- Registered on: 2008-03-12
- Last connection: 2009-09-01
Reported issues: 0
- 07:22 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Blog Plugin
- Andrew Chaika wrote:
> There is no error description in your post, it can be found in your _log/production.log_.
- 04:30 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Blog Plugin
I've installed Redmine Blogs 0.6 (running Redmine 0.8.4) and followed the instructions on how to install it.
- I was wondering how to use the Project Identifier in the project URL. Currently my project URLs look like this:
- 00:19 Redmine Help: RE: Installation Issues on Dreamhost
- To further this, you also need to replace the .htaccess file for the one that @rail redmine@ creates.
The file shoul...
- 03:09 Redmine Help: RE: Installation Issues on Dreamhost
- Sorry - Step 2 is wrong, it should be:
2. Run @rails redmine@
- 00:57 Redmine Help: RE: Installation Issues on Dreamhost
- After talking with DreamHost Support I got it working, I was 90% there.
- I'm hoping someone here can help me. I've installed Redmine on my DreamHost shared hosting account using the instruct...
Also available in: Atom