- Login: Thomas
- Registered on: 2008-03-12
- Last connection: 2010-03-19
- 00:31 Redmine Plugins: RE: HoptoadServer Plugin (automatically creates issues from exceptions in your app)
- I have never been able to properly setup Redmine to communicate with hoptoad notifier. Have people been running into ...
- 14:40 Redmine Help: RE: Repository View (Mercurial)
I tried to add a Mercurial repository, but when I want to browse it using Redmine, I get the following error m...
- 12:20 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine caching
- With a single mongrel instance I barely get 20req/s.
- 12:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine caching
- Hi jean-Phillipe,
Yeah I should have specified my hardware:
My test setup is:
- PIII 500 384MB SDram
- Hi redminers,
I have been doing some benchmarking on a test server, and I have decided to use Redmine as an applic...
- 20:34 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine forums moved to redmine.org
- Hu... I am not able to edit forum posts here, however on my redmine install I can. Is it deactivated at redmine.org? ...
- 20:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine forums moved to redmine.org
In just a snap I upgraded from 0.6 to 0.6.3. I consider the "board" as a killer feature. Redmine is close to p...
Also available in: Atom