- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-06-18
- Last connection: 2015-02-17
- 14:15 Redmine Defect #11191: receive_imap failed with localizaed characters in attachments or subject
- And still - problem persists in the latest Redmine version as well.
Can I do tests, to verify fix?
- 09:57 Redmine Defect #14346: Latvian translation for "Log time"
- Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:
> Is "permission_log_time: Piereģistrēt pavadīto laiku" correct?
Yes, it is correct. But in...
- 09:33 Redmine Defect #14346 (Closed): Latvian translation for "Log time"
- Latvian translation for "Log time" now is "Ilgs laiks" :D. This is total mistake.
Direct translation from latvian "I...
- 03:40 Redmine Feature #11498: Add --no-account-notice option for the mail handler script
- I think this is duplicate: #10178
- 03:40 Redmine Patch #11500: Add --unknown-user=register to create inactive users
- Consider using this: #10178
Users without notification e-mail will not be able to login anyway. They will be activa...
- 03:22 Redmine Patch #11500: Add --unknown-user=register to create inactive users
- 03:38 Redmine Patch #10178: Allow silent user account creation for issues submitted by email
- This works great for me!!!
- 00:51 Redmine Help: RE: How to link to Git commit?
- Felix Schäfer wrote:
> Toni Mueller wrote:
> > Unfortunately, I'm struggling with this as well.
> Well, I'm no...
- 00:48 Redmine Defect #13000 (Closed): Links to revisions not replaced after incorrect revision
- I am using version 2.2.0, but the problem is in redmine.org current version also).
I can reproduce it here:
- 23:14 Redmine Defect #3405: Calendar control missplacement with IE7
- Looks fixed. I have not noticed problem on latest Redmine versions anymore.
Also available in: Atom