- Login: LVLock
- Registered on: 2012-07-06
- Last connection: 2013-03-01
- 22:34 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Need to Change the Top Headers Names For Issues and New Issue
- I found it here in the forum.
- 21:37 Redmine Open discussion: RE: configure redmine to IIS
- I used the Bitnami installaiton stack which will configure for IIS.
I would like to change the tab menus. Right now it is Overview, Activity, Issues, New Issues, Calendar, News...
- 18:35 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Custom Fields - New Custom Field
- Thanks, that worked. Is there a way to increase the number of lines in the box?
- I am new to Redmine.
I am create a custom text field and it does show up but the field "box" on the form is only 3...
- 23:17 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Help with getting the mail component working
- I just downloaded the BitNami Redmine and executed it. The Bitname installation did everything on installation. I j...
- 20:33 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Help with getting the mail component working
- I am new to Redmine. How I do I run it in development mode and where are the logs to upload them. I google and foun...
- 19:56 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Help with getting the mail component working
- I am very much sure that the central mail server is working. All mail from all web or mail enabled program go throug...
- 18:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Help with getting the mail component working
- It still didn't work. I change the configuration file as noted but no emails. Is there something, I need to do the ...
- I am having problems trying to get the mail component to work. I have redmine loaded on Windows Server 2008. I have...
Also available in: Atom