- Login: almcnicoll
- Registered on: 2012-07-17
- Last connection: 2017-12-29
- 13:53 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Issue Reminder - Version 0.0.1
- @Michael: Can you link to the new location so that I can follow it please? Would love to get this plugin working in 2...
- 13:50 Redmine Feature #2770: Display of inline attached images in email notification
- OK, so a quick hack for those in the same position as me (i.e. not too concerned about login security for attachment ...
- 13:34 Redmine Feature #2770: Display of inline attached images in email notification
- Scratch that - just realised that you can't retrieve the full file path from the URL request without DB lookups, so t...
- 13:14 Redmine Feature #2770: Display of inline attached images in email notification
- While not everyone would be happy with this, I would personally (on my particular install) not have an issue with rem...
- 13:16 Redmine Help: RE: How to enable file attachment in mail notifications
- It's an old thread, but comes up when Googling, so seems worth updating.
This is possible with 2.2.3 (and possibly...
- 13:09 Redmine Defect #5672: Inline images in issues description don't have a full path in emails.
- In case anyone else ends up here after Googling, the issue in the current version (2.2.3) is that the image retrieval...
- 15:55 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine log files location
- Hmmm... don't think Ivan was being smart at you - he just assumed you knew the install location for Redmine. Perhaps ...
- 12:02 Redmine Feature #3760: E-mail notifications for issue update/creation should include the attachments in the email
- I tried applying Brian Crowell's patch on a 1.2 install and found that it did create attachments, but the attachments...
- 16:19 Redmine Feature #7599: Allow for multiple useraccounts with same email address
- Duplicate of #688, where the discussion is more in-depth
??(in case anyone else ends up here after Googling as I did)??
- 16:14 Redmine Feature #688: Allow the same email for two accounts
- OK, so it's an old ticket, but on the off-chance that Ken is still using Redmine:
Would you mind sharing your patch?...
Also available in: Atom