- IRC nick: chris2fr
- Registered on: 2009-05-30
- Last connection: 2015-04-12
Reported issues: 4
- 13:04 Redmine Feature #12097: Multi Thread Support
- Please disregard previous patch file and consider this one for Rails 4 threadsafe implementation.
- 10:11 Redmine Feature #12097: Multi Thread Support
- Please disregard previous file.
The current attached file has changes to about 20 files. This is Numa's correct Di...
- 16:05 Redmine Wiki edit: PluginTaskjuggler (#8)
- 17:20 Redmine Defect #14693 (Resolved): Extending the Project Module
- Sorry, it works
- 16:55 Redmine Defect #14693 (Closed): Extending the Project Module
Would you please do the same thing for project as you did for issue in #4095.
- 18:24 Redmine Defect #14681 (Closed): Path incomplete on Plugins
I have a plugin, but certain includes are not found.
Namely, if it is in plugins/my_plugin/lib I am good.
I am updating my plugin from Redmine 0.8 to the current Redmine, and am wondering if there will be any issues ...
- 12:32 Redmine Feature #10664 (Closed): Unsubscribe Own User Account
- A user should be able to unsubscribe or request opting out.
A tester put it very well:
> Now we have an interes...
- 13:25 Redmine Feature #10661: OpenID : Proposal -- Features, Use-Cases, & Screen Flow -- for Better Intuition &...
- These ergonomics look easier to implement:
Based on OSQA
- 12:05 Redmine Feature #10661: OpenID : Proposal -- Features, Use-Cases, & Screen Flow -- for Better Intuition &...
Also available in: Atom