- Registered on: 2008-03-16
- Last connection: 2010-11-14
Reported issues: 4
- 22:55 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTo_Install_Redmine_on_Solaris (#1)
- 22:52 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTos (#55)
- 20:11 Redmine Feature #617: wiki: thoughts of WYSIWYG
- George Notaras wrote:
> The Redmine feature set makes it a rather general project management platform that can be us...
- 12:10 Redmine Feature #3463: Export all wiki pages to PDF
- how can one vote? by watching it? or by doing +1?
- 22:01 Redmine Feature #617: wiki: thoughts of WYSIWYG
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> FCKeditor seems to produce html code but Redmine wiki is not html based.
> I don't know...
- 22:05 Redmine Feature #528: Wiki Page Hierarchy and Breadcrumbs
- is this exposed like ParentPage/Childpage in the url? or is it more like a category, or a tag of a page?
- 21:17 Redmine Feature #1308: use ajax suggestion pattern to fill out single potentially big fields, like "assig...
- this would maybe usable for:
* categories (one issue can have multiple categories)
* related to (as there are a l...
- 21:07 Redmine Feature #617 (Reopened): wiki: thoughts of WYSIWYG
- would http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracWysiwygPlugin a possible approach?
- 21:05 Redmine Feature #1309 (New): svnauthz editing
- a plugin to edit svnauthz information would be compelling.
- 20:58 Redmine Feature #1308: use ajax suggestion pattern to fill out single potentially big fields, like "assig...
- this: http://www.interiders.com/wp-content/demos/ProtoMultiSelect/test.html would be also an example for multiselect.
Also available in: Atom