- Registered on: 2012-07-30
- Last connection: 2017-01-20
Reported issues: 2
- 13:43 Redmine Feature #1853: Make Projects truly independent of each other
- In my case we have a small university server, with only 1 GB of ram so multiple instances of readmine are just imposs...
- 21:31 Redmine Defect #5880: Only consider open subtasks when computing the priority of a parent issue
but, show me the code, I'll create a patch for it (or I'll find the code).
works for me:
- 14:52 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Compressing uncompressed wiki history and deleting wiki history
- Ok, deleting pages works thanks.
So what about compressing uncompressed wiki pages?
- 10:05 Redmine Feature #5358: Share Issues Categories for sub-projects
- Copying is only workaround because you will end with categories that have different ids, so they are completely diffe...
- 00:06 Redmine Plugins: RE: Using Redmine Paginator in plugin
I commended out code (@redmine_boards_watchers/lib/boards_watchers_patches.rb:74-85@)in plug...
- 13:25 Redmine Feature #12215: Option to inherit Issue Category list from Parent project to Sub-projects
- It looks like that it was fixed some time ago #1653 but now is broken again... When you change issue project the cate...
- 13:35 Redmine Help: RE: How to uninstall Openid?
- Commenting this out is the same as --without openid. I tried that bu it didn't help.
I'm trying to find out how to use Paginator class from redmine in plugin.
My current Redmine version: 2.3.0.
- While installing redmine I forgot pass to bundle --without openid.
Now I;'m trying to clean up gems and get rid of o...
I'm wondering how to compress all uncompressed wiki history existing in database?
Is it safe to use new feat...
Also available in: Atom