- Registered on: 2012-08-01
- Last connection: 2013-04-12
Reported issues: 3
- 15:35 Redmine Defect #13710 (New): Wiki text does not highlight subversion revisions that refer to non-main rep...
- I have a project set up with three subversion repositories. If I refer to a revision in the main repository from a b...
- 19:37 Redmine Feature #13511: Add a way to restrict access to the "Activity" feed for a particular role
- My use case is I want to give a customer access to specific items without them having visibility into all of the ongo...
- 19:17 Redmine Feature #13512: Add a way to make specific issues visible to a user
- Sorry, forgot this:
Redmine version 2.0.3.stable
Ruby version ...
- 19:16 Redmine Feature #13512 (Closed): Add a way to make specific issues visible to a user
- I have a role defined with issue visibility set to "Issues created by or assigned to the user". It would be great if...
- 19:15 Redmine Feature #13511 (New): Add a way to restrict access to the "Activity" feed for a particular role
- The "Roles and permissions" screen has many options. But if I restrict access to certain types of information, those...
Also available in: Atom