- Login: mrniemand
- Registered on: 2012-08-11
- Last connection: 2023-03-21
- 17:20 Redmine Help: RE: read only permission for priority ignored
- Thank's to the awesome help from Liana i finally found the problem.
It's again caused by my previous migration from ...
- 18:52 Redmine Help: RE: Workflow modifications ignored
years ago i moved from mysql to mssql. Looks like the conversion of the bit...
- in the admin panel > Workflow I want to change the worflow for custom role, tracker and issue statuses.
When I chang...
- 14:51 Redmine Help: RE: read only permission for priority ignored
- i also tried redmine 5.0.5 => same behavior. Here absolutly no plugins.
I'm sure that it is my problem, because such...
- 11:56 Redmine Help: RE: read only permission for priority ignored
- Hi Liane,
thank's for your response. Yes that is the assigned role in the project.
Can you tell me where the cumu...
- I use redmine 4.2.10.stable
I want developers not to be allowed to change the priority.
Adminpanel > Workflow > F...
- 11:58 Redmine Help: RE: Remove old issues from X project
- why not selecting them via filter in Redmine itself and then delete?
- 14:07 Redmine Feature #4939: List of tasks filtered as OR and not AND
- is there an plugin version for 4.0? On the plugin site itself it tells me an 404?
- 21:32 Redmine Feature #482: Default assignee on each project
- Chris Roemmich wrote:
> I've updated the plugin Paul posted for Redmine 2.x.
Also available in: Atom