- Login: ivanyiu
- Registered on: 2012-08-17
- Last connection: 2015-10-05
- 04:16 Redmine Defect #20900 (Closed): Email not truncated when use deleted
- I have some user deleted before. Try to create user with previously entered user's email and got the error "Email has...
- 09:04 Redmine Feature #20718 (Closed): No next issue status when creating new issue
- I have a very simple workflow, New -> In Progress -> Closed. "New" set to the default status for tracker.
In the R...
- 11:48 Redmine Feature #10922: Allow tracker only for Subtask
- I need this feature too. Management want to identify what kind of tracker is consider as "major" and other for "minor"
- 12:00 Redmine Feature #14006 (Resolved): A shortcut to view all issues of all projects
- It's working. When user is in the scope of a specific project, the "Overall issues" link is available to bring the us...
- 04:22 Redmine Feature #14006: A shortcut to view all issues of all projects
- Still fail .... I really don't know what's happening....
- 04:18 Redmine Feature #14006: A shortcut to view all issues of all projects
- Jean-Baptiste Barth wrote:
> I don't advice you apply patches blindly, try to discuss the feature and then we'll see...
- 03:59 Redmine Feature #14006: A shortcut to view all issues of all projects
- Dear Daniel,
I apply the patch file on Redmine 2.3.0 but failed....
- 03:52 Redmine Feature #14006: A shortcut to view all issues of all projects
- Hi Jean,
Does the #5920 patch applicable to the new Redmine 2.3.0 ?
- 08:17 Redmine Wiki edit: Patch (#5)
- 04:16 Redmine Wiki edit: Patch (#4)
Also available in: Atom