- Registered on: 2012-09-19
- Last connection: 2015-11-22
Reported issues: 0
does someone know why in the download page [[Download]] section for mercurial the --updaterev is used and n...
- 12:45 Redmine Defect #11880: Alternate theme colors by issue priority in issue list is wrong
- Miklós Balázs wrote:
> The problem is that when generating the CSS class to use, it takes into account the ID of the...
- 11:04 Redmine Defect #11880: Alternate theme colors by issue priority in issue list is wrong
- If it can be of use to someone, i've patched the css. It works on my installation with the same table that amree woot...
- 23:52 Redmine Defect #2071: Reordering priority-enumerations breaks alternate-theme's issue-colouring
- Etienne Massip wrote:
> The use of ids is more consistent than the use of the position since the id can't be updated...
Also available in: Atom