- Login: m.nagel
- Registered on: 2012-10-11
- Last connection: 2014-02-21
- 17:15 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTo_Mylyn (#45)
- Fix markup
- 10:11 Redmine Defect #5400: Incoming Mails bounce with "permission denied. Command output: warning: peer certificate ..."
I am still seeing this regularly. Any update on this?...
- 18:12 Redmine Feature #12542: Group events in the activity view
- Is it general consensus that the new behavior is strictly better in all cases?
Could the grouping be made optional?
- 19:11 Redmine Feature #6900: merge of two or more ticket
- Duplicate of Feature #1624
- 20:12 Redmine Help: RE: Meaning of "feedback"
- yes, but I use the "feedback" status instead of using the "new" status again.
however, you are free to use it howeve...
- 20:11 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Does only the administrator can send an email to assignee?
- on https://domain.com/my/account you can check if you want to get mail about your own actions
- 23:10 Redmine Help: RE: Change outgoing E-Mail template
- I found out that the part of the mail above the mail content is called "header" in Redmine, even so it is not an E-Ma...
- 22:41 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Does only the administrator can send an email to assignee?
- Sorry, I do not understand what you mean with "can send an email to the assignee".
Are you talking about email notif...
- In setting you can change the subject and the footer for notification emails.
I would like to change the beginning o...
- 12:22 Redmine Help: RE: How to inline Wiki change as diffs in emails?
I am interested in this as well...
Also available in: Atom