- Registered on: 2012-10-20
- Last connection: 2015-06-27
Reported issues: 13
- 07:23 Redmine Feature #19412 (Closed): Reqtify coupling
- Reqtify is a traceablility tool developed and on-sale by Dassault Systèmes, which interacts with various management...
- 06:23 Redmine Defect #15676: "Latest" revisions on repository view is confused
- Thank you for the positive response.
So far we alter our ja.yml locally from "最新リビジョン" to "これまでのリビジョン", roughly sa...
- 05:28 Redmine Defect #15676 (New): "Latest" revisions on repository view is confused
- On repository view, when move from a ticket view by clicking on an associated revision, the revision list is titled...
- 06:11 Redmine Defect #15320: Changing Child's Parent Ticket Field To Parent's Parent fails.
We have same issue.
Working around by once detaching the child as an independent one.
- 12:29 Redmine Defect #15211: Progress line is pulled back to past by finished tickets
- As Mischa pointed, original gantt chart does not have the problem I posted.
We are using an enhanced gantt chart for...
- 10:06 Redmine Defect #15211 (Closed): Progress line is pulled back to past by finished tickets
- Regarding the progress line added by Feature #12122, the line should be pulled back to past ONLY by delaying tickets....
- 07:21 Redmine Defect #13654: Can't set parent issue when issue relations among child issues are present
Here same issue arises which did not while we were using 2.2.x.
If @all_dependent_issues(except)@ is universal ...
- 10:29 Redmine Feature #14660: Excluding "related to" relation from circular dependency check
- Indentation was treated as block quote(?) by the wiki engine. Please reformat it, as I do not have the right.
- 10:27 Redmine Feature #14660 (Closed): Excluding "related to" relation from circular dependency check
- Given there are three tickets,
on a tracker named "tasks".
Relations are ...
- 12:34 Redmine Defect #13781 (Closed): CJK(Chinese/Japanese/Korean) characters are not shown in PDF on non CJK l...
- When exporting tickets list view to PDF in English personal preference, most of Japanese characters are not shown.
Also available in: Atom