- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2014-01-09
Reported issues: 3
- Hi guys,
We have Active Directory auth set up and working fine at the moment. A question was raised about minimizi...
- 02:15 Redmine Feature #14418: Copy inner issues relations along with issues
- This would also be useful to us. we use a structure of issus -> child issues with set proceeds/follows as a template ...
- 21:43 Redmine Feature #11313: Automatic closing of resolved issues
- This would also be helpful in our environment.
Just as an example, in our internal helpdesk system when a ticket i...
- 03:34 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Issue Reminder - Version 0.0.1
- I've so far had to work around it. Having no rails experience, I just wrote a fairly extensive Powershell script th...
- 04:01 Redmine Defect #14685 (Resolved): REST queries.xml does not accept KEY authentication
- I'm an idiot.. the string I had put together was missing a '?' in it. I've now got it working.
- 23:54 Redmine Defect #14685: REST queries.xml does not accept KEY authentication
- Etienne Massip wrote:
> Are you sure the user the key belongs to has the right permission?
@Etienne Thanks for th...
- 06:36 Redmine Defect #14685: REST queries.xml does not accept KEY authentication
- Should have put this in above but all other REST API calls are working correctly with the same key.
- 06:36 Redmine Defect #14685 (Closed): REST queries.xml does not accept KEY authentication
- Using the REST API will return a (401) if key authentication is used. If I send the request through a browser with an...
- 06:13 Redmine Feature #1878: Inherit parts of parent project by subprojects
- Just looking back on my response I might have been a bit hasty.
I am specifically looking at the queries at the mo...
- Hi guys,
Is it possible to copy custom queries to sub-projects?
I have a parent project with a LOT of sub-proje...
Also available in: Atom