Pierre de LESPINAY
- Registered on: 2012-11-20
- Last connection: 2020-08-06
Reported issues: 2
- 12:06 Redmine Feature #22802: Add the posibility to set/change the position of an issue in a version
- Ordering by priority/start date can be useful but as said, it's not as easy as drag/dropping issues to reorder them.
- 09:21 Redmine Feature #32796 (New): API - Ability to get time entries report
- Since there is already an easy way to get the "CSV time entries report":https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki...
- 19:01 Redmine Defect #27512 (New): Totals on custom fields with different role contexts
- Totals should exclude values from custom fields for which the context does not allow the user to see.
- 11:11 Redmine Feature #27128: Ability to choose default sort by column for all projects
We should have the same options as when we create queries.
Default sort seems also important to me.
- 17:55 Redmine Help: RE: Proper method of upgrading plugins?
- I was neither able to find indications about how to update a plugin.
Based on this 7 years old thread I'm guessing t...
- 15:27 Redmine Feature #24577: Settings to make the issue and/or comment fields mandatory for time logs
- I tried to apply the patch in a version @3.2.5-1@ (Since I can't just upgrade to 3.4)...
- 10:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Customization of the home page
- Does Blocks Layout plugin work with recent redmine versions ?
Or is there an equivalent plugin ?
- 15:07 Redmine Feature #7907: Display Issues in a hierarchy (tree)
- A custom query with @Parent task@ as first order does the trick for me (no need to put it on the columns)
- 11:57 Redmine Feature #4602: User specific theme
- 11:48 Redmine Help: redmine with a specific gitolite user
- I have this 404 error when trying to display certain repos but not with the same reason.
My Redmine seems to use @gi...
Also available in: Atom