- Registered on: 2009-07-13
- Last connection: 2009-12-28
Reported issues: 3
- 08:08 Redmine Feature #4493: Make destination folder for attachment uploads configurable
IMO having a separate directory for each project would be good. Our Redmine instance has > 5,000 attachment, wh...
- 06:04 Redmine Defect #4314: Broken issue list pagination in 0.8.7
- Craig Hawkes wrote:
> Does pagination work for you on the mysql database, or not?
> I have a problem (see) http://w...
- 09:51 Redmine Defect #4314: Broken issue list pagination in 0.8.7
- The output of 'ruby script/about' is-...
- 04:59 Redmine Defect #4314 (Closed): Broken issue list pagination in 0.8.7
- The issue list pagination is broken in v0.8.7, which used to work fine in v0.8.4. See the screenshot for better under...
- 04:47 Redmine Defect #4189: Users who change their password when authenticating via ldap cannot log in
- We are also using Redmine where authentication is handled by LDAP (Active Directory) and never faced this problem.
- Though on the surface wiki and documents look same but there are few functionalities like preview, history, rename (p...
- 16:47 Redmine Wiki edit: Plugin_Tutorial (#30)
- Made attachments visible in earlier revision and moved TOC to right now
- 16:37 Redmine Wiki edit: Plugin_Tutorial (#29)
- 06:15 Redmine Feature #3640: Freeze / Close Projects
- 06:10 Redmine Help: RE: Restrict access to projects for certain users
- IMO it would be nice to have a flag at user level to restrict them to access only those projects where they are membe...
Also available in: Atom