- Registered on: 2009-07-24
- Last connection: 2011-12-14
Reported issues: 6
- 19:35 Redmine Defect #9798: Release 1.3.0 does not detect rubytree under ruby 1.9.3p0 / rails 2.3.14
- Thanks, http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineInstall/diff?version=141&version_from=140&commit=View+dif...
- 16:55 Redmine Defect #9798 (Closed): Release 1.3.0 does not detect rubytree under ruby 1.9.3p0 / rails 2.3.14
- Redmine keeps asking for rubytree even though it is already installed....
- Hi. Has anyone tried to run redmine using IronRuby? Is it possible? What major peaces of functionality are potential...
- 17:38 Redmine Feature #3693: Wiki reference for issue name
- Yes, the tooltip does show up, but it would be very nice to be able to create a long list of issues that automaticall...
- 23:08 Redmine Feature #3695: Issue subject renaming
- Shouldn't the user interface for this be more intuitive? I am definitely not a novice, and neither are most of my cow...
- 23:06 Redmine Feature #3694: No way to disable wiki markup
- Is it possible to disable other markup? Like * or _ ?
- 18:31 Redmine Feature #3696 (Closed): Description editing
- Please add the ability to edit issue description / comments (permission allowing).
- 18:28 Redmine Feature #3695 (Closed): Issue subject renaming
- Frequently users do not give correct accurate subject line. It seems even with full permissions it is not possible to...
- 18:10 Redmine Feature #3694 (Closed): No way to disable wiki markup
- Would be great to be able to disable wiki markup for a given portion of the text - *<nowiki>#123</nowiki>*
- 18:07 Redmine Feature #3693 (Closed): Wiki reference for issue name
- It would be very useful to have an ability to show the title of the issue on a wiki page by number, not just the link...
Also available in: Atom