- Registered on: 2009-07-29
- Last connection: 2009-10-21
Reported issues: 1
- 14:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: projects/activity problem
- Problem fixed here:
- 12:12 Redmine Help: RE: projects/activity problem
it can be also marked as SOLVED.
- 13:26 Redmine Help: RE: Gantt throwing TypeError
Linux has the same problem (RH el5, RM 0.8.4, Database: Oracle, Rails 2.1.2)
Fixed by your code.
- 00:23 Redmine Defect #3699 (Closed): Problem with sqlquery in journal.rb
- I noticed that problem on IRC channel... then created that solution.
In Oracle DB RM throws SQL error.
i've posted in wrong place, so i am pasting it here... (sorry for double posting)
i've installed RM on Oracle and currently testing it... (it's still not supported :( )
i have a problem...
Also available in: Atom