- Registered on: 2009-07-29
- Last connection: 2012-01-19
Reported issues: 1
- 20:21 Redmine Defect #5822: Problem with Gantt and Calendar with SQL Server 2005
- I tried out the method suggested by the author of activerecord-sqlserver-adapter. I had to call @coerce_sqlserver_dat...
- 20:49 Redmine Defect #5822: Problem with Gantt and Calendar with SQL Server 2005
- It looks like the adapter authors are aware of this problem, at least in the case of SQL Server. Check out http://git...
- 21:46 Redmine Defect #5822 (Reopened): Problem with Gantt and Calendar with SQL Server 2005
- I've tracked the issue down to some oddities with datetimes values from certain database servers and date arithmetic....
- 15:10 Redmine Defect #5688: Version editing not accepting valid Date input
- There is no trace. It's a validation failure only.
Here's the entry from the log, though:...
- 01:19 Redmine Defect #5688 (Closed): Version editing not accepting valid Date input
- When submitting a new Version or editing an existing one, if I attempt to submit a date, I get the error "Date is not...
- 23:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine Logo?
- Martin's original logo in Helvetica (Condensed Bold?) is _much_ nicer, especially because the name begins with an "R,...
- 21:18 Redmine Help: RE: Gantt throwing TypeError
- I did find a solution for this, after debugging it. i_end_date was something like a datetime, which apparently can't ...
- Hi all. I just got Redmine going on my server this morning, and I'm having some trouble with Gantt. If a project has ...
Also available in: Atom