- Registered on: 2013-02-07
- Last connection: 2013-07-24
Reported issues: 0
Nevermind. Ignore this question. I only needed to update the mongrel.rb patch.
I was asked to upgrade our Redmi...
- 04:22 Redmine Help: RE: What version of Rails should I install for Redmine 1.3.3?
- On a dev server we got Redmine working as version 2.2. But we never switched over because we could not get the plugin...
- 01:33 Redmine Help: RE: What version of Rails should I install for Redmine 1.3.3?
- Sadly, we tried to upgrade to Redmine 2.2, but found that almost all of the plugins that we rely on have been abandon...
We decided to downgrade from Redmine 2.2 to Redmine 1.3.3. There are some old plugins that we want.
I am having...
We were using Redmine 1.1, then we tried to upgrade to 2.2. I was given a blank CentOS server to work with, and aft...
- 20:17 Redmine Open discussion: RE: rake aborted! cannot load such file -- dispatcher
- Looks like "Dispatcher" was part of redmine_charts. I tried to re-write that plugin to bring it up to date, but in th...
Fresh install of Backlogs as of 4 days ago.
I get this e...
- Redmine 2.2.3
If I run:
bundle exec rake db:migrate
- 19:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: ActionView::Template::Error (Mysql2::Error: Unknown column 'is_default'
- A possible solution:
I deleted the table changeset_parents
This allowed me to run the db:migrate without errors...
- 19:26 Redmine Help: RE: how to uninstall plugins
- Full text of error:
rake db:migrate:plugins PLUGIN=redmine_charts VERSION=0
Don't know how to buil...
Also available in: Atom