- Login: hmorillon
- Registered on: 2008-04-03
- Last connection: 2008-04-08
- 12:34 Redmine Help: RE: Ruby help needed
I realized that there is already existing function progress_bar() to do the job. I'm now just missing the way to pa...
I would like to add a simple macro to add progression table in wiki pages; the issue is I don't know anythi...
- 10:25 Redmine Help: RE: Checkbox in Issue list
Smashing! Although I agree right click is indeed not intuitive on web application.
Thank you for the tips.
- 20:00 Redmine Feature #988 (Closed): A new redmine link to include issue title
- The Link to an issue: !#124 only display the issue index number; A new link that display the issue title instead of (...
I can't figure out what is the use of the checkboxes on the left side of issue entry in the issue list.
When you export wiki pages to HTML format, the css style is not exported, and the result page is ugly and even not ...
Is there a way to use anchorage in wiki pages ? For instance, I want to have a glossary page that contain all words...
I'm using Redmine to manage a software with different branches (eg. dev and stable). Some issues (bugs or feat...
- I'm running the 0.7rc1 and I noticed few textile (minor) issues:
* footnote references @sample@ are not working...
Also available in: Atom