- Registered on: 2009-08-12
- Last connection: 2011-05-26
Reported issues: 2
- 09:05 Redmine Help: RE: Associated Revision
- Thanks to Adam Żochowski,problem is solved.
> click administration -> settings -> repositories .
> There you wi...
- 15:34 Redmine Help: RE: Associated Revision
- I'm adding #nnn in the subversion comments, but that version does not appears in the issue page. I do not see any "A...
- 15:13 Redmine Feature #2009: Manually add related revisions
- Geoffrey Sneddon wrote:
> Currently the only way to add a related revision to a ticket is through a magic string in ...
- What commands should I add to comment area at subversion revision area in order to associate new revision with a spec...
- 08:50 Redmine Feature #3737 (Closed): Enabling to Remove Default Fields in New Project Creation
- When we are creating new projects, we can add custom fields, but we are not allowed to remove default ones. It would ...
- 08:35 Redmine Feature #3736 (Closed): Adding Label to Custom Fields
- It would be very nice to add a label entity to custom fields selection, so by using labels we can group custom fields...
- Is there any way to create Complicated Custom Fields in redmine?
1-) A field with both date and text....
Also available in: Atom