- IRC nick: ChrisV
- Registered on: 2013-04-12
- Last connection: 2021-05-06
Reported issues: 1
- 14:59 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Allow additional URL-schema for linking to redmine tickets
thanks for your answer.
Your second point seems to be the correct one for me. Changing documentation is ...
we just updated our 3.0.4 Redmine to Redmine 4.2.0.
It is all working fine exept one problem.
In our do...
- 16:28 Redmine Defect #13752 (Resolved): Issues update order is broken
- 16:28 Redmine Defect #13752: Issues update order is broken
- I checked the logs of the Jeos system. All logs begann with 5 Mai 2013 till the 10 may 2013. At 2:00 there is a resta...
- 15:02 Redmine Defect #13752: Issues update order is broken
- For me the problem now looks like that there was (and is not any more) a system time problem. It looks like that for ...
- 14:35 Redmine Defect #13752: Issues update order is broken
- Thats also not so easy as said. I have allready tried this. Created a brand new VM with the actual Redmine, backed up...
- 14:26 Redmine Defect #13752: Issues update order is broken
- Next problem found. There are a lot of issues shown updated in May 2013. But they have been created in April 2013 of ...
- 11:52 Redmine Defect #13752 (Closed): Issues update order is broken
- Since two days, suddenly the order of the issues updates are broken. instead of adding a update at the end of a issue...
Also available in: Atom