- Login: razmataz
- Registered on: 2008-04-09
- Last connection: 2009-06-20
- 18:19 Redmine Feature #1025: Cosmetics: Add Icons to "Activity"-View
- +1 on Eric's idea.
Flexible and elegant, what more could we ask for? :)
- 07:37 Redmine Feature #1025 (Resolved): Cosmetics: Add Icons to "Activity"-View
- Excellent! Looks very nice and clean.
You guys are right about the Priority-Column, there is no "one-size-fits-all...
- 16:48 Redmine Feature #1030: Adding comments is not an "activity"?
I'd imagine your example to result in output like this:...
- 14:17 Redmine Feature #1030: Adding comments is not an "activity"?
I'm not sure if there needs to be a config toggle.
People who are not interested could just uncheck "Comment...
- 08:02 Redmine Feature #1030 (Closed): Adding comments is not an "activity"?
- Another minor thing that made me wonder: When I add a comment
to a ticket then this is not reflected in the Activity...
- 14:24 Redmine Feature #1035: Move Event to front in Activity View
- PS: The event should probably also be *bold* or a different color so it stands out.
- 14:23 Redmine Feature #1035 (Closed): Move Event to front in Activity View
- I have yet another idea to make the activity view more readable.
Right now we have this:...
- 08:07 Redmine Defect #1031 (Closed): Filtering for status "Open" does not work on redmine.org
- See the attached screenshot.
When I set a filter to only see status "Open" then it still
shows me tickets that are ...
- 07:33 Redmine Feature #952: Update % to be programatic not arbitrary
- Yes, by relation; "Child of" and "Parent of".
- 06:28 Redmine Feature #952: Update % to be programatic not arbitrary
- Ah, forgot a tiny detail that's necessary to make the "drill down" truly effective:
The percentage of child ticket...
Also available in: Atom