- Registered on: 2009-08-27
- Last connection: 2010-05-15
Reported issues: 1
- 18:03 Redmine Patch #5389 (New): Option redirect_to in UsersController#edit when a params :back is defined
- Actually, in controller Users when a request of type post is send the last line in this method (line: 112 redirect_to...
- 13:52 Redmine Plugins: RE: Code Review Plugin 0.2.7 Released.
- I like to know whats the compatibility of plugin with the scm in redmine. I can running in subversion but in my git r...
- 15:41 Redmine Defect #3118: hook controller_issues_new_after_save is missing from issues_controller
- Jason Messmer wrote:
> For some reason in the 0.8.2 downloads, the controller_issues_new_after_save hook is missing....
- 22:20 Redmine Feature #2475 (Reopened): Hooks for IssuesController
- Eric, the revision @2261 associated with this issue (for the version 0.8.1) wasn't yet merged into 0.8-branche. I was...
- 17:58 Redmine Plugins: RE: connecting with a hook
- Hi Adrian, I know still less about hooks. But Aleksei Gusev in his plugin use hooks to issues controller.
- 14:47 Redmine Plugins: RE: Ticket grouping plugin
- Thales Ferreira wrote:
> Hi Andrew. it seems that your plugin doesn't work together with my plugin. he is attached.
- 23:24 Redmine Plugins: RE: Ticket grouping plugin
- Hi Andrew. it seems that your plugin doesn't work together with my plugin. he is attached.
When I click in Issues sh...
- 21:31 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to contribute
- make whole the post above, a possible mistakes would be erros when server is started.
- 21:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to contribute
- Hi for all. I am a plugin developer for the redmine and I am interested in how i can report development mistakes on r...
Also available in: Atom