- Registered on: 2008-02-03
Reported issues: 9
- 12:33 Redmine Defect #123: One user's bad email address breaks all email notifications for everyone on a project
- I'm not saying it's invalid SMTP; it sends the messages more
often than not, so it
must be valid. I'm saying that in...
- 18:31 Redmine Defect #123: One user's bad email address breaks all email notifications for everyone on a project
- No, this isn't a mail server-specific issue. This is standard
for all mail servers
that process mail for a domain. ...
- 16:12 Redmine Defect #152 (Closed): Theme search path needs work
- I'm using Apache 1.3 (no choice) to run a FastCGI install of Redmine (r921). It doesn't see the default theme.
- 11:57 Redmine Feature #455 (Closed): Emails should have site information
- Emails should include the site's name, URL, and a short message stating how the user can turn off email notifications...
- 11:56 Redmine Defect #125 (Closed): News not parsed for Textile before mailing
- It appears that when news items are emailed out as updates that they are not parsed for Textile. The raw content is
- 15:45 Redmine Feature #454 (Closed): Trackers per-project
- Redmine needs to be able to turn trackers on and off per project. Some projects may want Bugs, but some may be suppo...
- 17:33 Redmine Defect #124 (Closed): bulk edit doesn't change the category or fixed version properties
- In testing bulk edit on r817, I changed every field and couldn't get category or fixed version to update for any item...
- 16:31 Redmine Defect #123 (Closed): One user's bad email address breaks all email notifications for everyone on...
- Because everyone's email address is used in one email, if a mail server rejects the message because one address is ba...
Also available in: Atom