- Login: jimmy42
- Registered on: 2013-04-23
- Last connection: 2013-04-23
- 20:40 Redmine Open discussion: RE: No import function = giving up on Redmine
- Same results for me regarding custom fields. I do not have the skills to develop this further and am trying to find a...
- Hello I cannot get the api to update a project using curl
I am using the following statement which should enable m...
- 00:05 Redmine Open discussion: RE: No import function = giving up on Redmine
- Experimenting with custom fields for the project.csv file. As you said this is not working yet
Is there any sugges...
- 21:37 Redmine Help: RE: how to reset redmine database?
- ok so I just did rake db:reset
that cleaned out the old junk fine.... but now I can no longer login.
I am using...
this has probably been asked before but after searching the forum I cannot seem to find the answer...
- 22:47 Redmine Open discussion: import issue by project_name
- A useful feature would be the ability to import the issues by project name as often it is difficult to identify the p...
- 00:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: No import function = giving up on Redmine
- Hi Jean Baptiste!
Sorry for the big delay... family priorities have taken precedence for the last few weeks...
- 22:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: No import function = giving up on Redmine
- thanks for all your work on this. I have not been able to try it out yet but will do so over the next couple of eveni...
- 09:55 Redmine Open discussion: RE: No import function = giving up on Redmine
- My data is messy but I am looking for a generic solution that would hopefully be useful for others too. I propose ini...
I am not a developer and have been looking at the possibility of using redmine to manage non IT projects.
Also available in: Atom