- Login: DJ_UK
- Registered on: 2013-05-11
- Last connection: 2022-01-12
- 01:33 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How copy/paste an image in a message
- Hi Fabio
you don't say if you tried the plugin I mentioned above - https://www.redmine.org/boards/3/topics/40491
- 19:41 Redmine Help: RE: How to make an issue with limited visibility
- Hi Ivan
thanks for your reply.
'Redmine Roles' is actually not a plugin - it's a core part of the functionalit...
- 20:57 Redmine Help: RE: How to make an issue with limited visibility
- Hi Ivan
what solutions / plugins have you tried so far; that were not successful?
Does Redmine Roles perhaps prov...
- 20:43 Redmine Help: RE: Hide standard fields based on role
- Hi Bence
If you've been getting value from RedMine in the past, and the plugin was helpful at your company- are yo...
- 17:04 Redmine Plugins: RE: Screenshot Upload
- *Redmine 4.1 now does this, out of the box.*
On older versions - this plugin is widely used:
- 17:00 Redmine Wiki edit: PluginScreenshotPaste (#7)
- 17:00 Redmine Wiki edit: PluginScreenshotPaste (#6)
- 16:55 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How copy/paste an image in a message
- If you can't move to 4.1, the plugin Dominik mentions is good.
Or if instead you want to paste the image so it is ...
- 16:22 Redmine Feature #3816: Allow pasting screenshots from clipboard
- This solution is fine - and it attaches as a file, with a file name.
If you wanted it NOT as an attachment, but to...
- 16:08 Redmine Plugins: RE: Paste screenshots into body of Issue - as images (not atachments): Plugin coming soon
- Redmine 3.3.1 works - says Thorin's github page
Also available in: Atom