- Login: heinzem
- Registered on: 2013-05-17
- Last connection: 2017-01-25
- 10:13 Redmine Help: RE: Hardware requirements
- Hello everybody,
could you please recommend me the hardware configuration for the following Redmine System?
- 09:08 Redmine Feature #5195: edit_own_issues and delete_own_issues permissions
- +1 would be very useful
- 10:06 Redmine Defect #17768 (New): (Probably) incorrect display of RTL languages
just for fun I changed my Redmine language to "arabic" which is a right-to-left language. ;-)
I noticed ...
- 13:13 Redmine Patch #17745 (Closed): Issues page sidebar - Link to issues page
- You might be wondering why anyone wants to have a link to the issues page in the sidebar of the issues page, but the ...
- 13:43 Redmine Defect #13606: PDF and PNG export of Gantt loses issue numbers
- 08:38 Redmine Defect #17632 (Closed): Users can't see private notes created by themselves if "Mark notes as private" is set but "View private notes" is not
- If you configure the role permission as follows:
[x] Mark notes as private
[ ] View private notes
the users in...
- 13:50 Redmine Defect #15742: No warning when copying subtasks to another project with different trackers
- Sorry, I made a mistake: At point 8 it should be: "(See attachment 'copy_mainjob')".
- 13:47 Redmine Defect #15742 (New): No warning when copying subtasks to another project with different trackers
I try to describe the scenario here:
1. I have two projects, one called "Original", one called "Copy".
- 12:36 Redmine Defect #15741: Multiple scrollbars in project selection tree
- This affects version 2.4.1.
- 12:33 Redmine Defect #15741 (Closed): Multiple scrollbars in project selection tree
- When clicking on Administration -> Trackers -> <click on tracker name> you get to the "Tracker Edit" View. On the rig...
Also available in: Atom