- Login: jerome2
- Registered on: 2013-05-23
- Last connection: 2016-05-04
- Hello all,
I would like your advices on this question, I host a redmine 2.3 (Debian 7 / Apache2 Passenger) and I i...
- Dear all
When I run ...
- 21:43 Redmine Feature #4911: Multiple issue update rules with different keywords in commit messages
i am searching for this feature in the new release, where can i configure and how use that feature please.?
I am trying to configure fail2ban for my redmine 2.3 running on debian sqeeze.
i have followed the wiki he...
- 10:57 Redmine Open discussion: RE: database maintenance
- yes you are right, it was impossible to add new records in the database, I have used the wrong words :)
if your in...
- 20:09 Redmine Open discussion: RE: database maintenance
- hi Jan,
thanks for your answer, no my instance is as fast as the first day, this is just preventive maintenance, b...
- 11:06 Redmine Development: RE: production.log| fail2ban | wrong format
- no answer ? maybe you don't uderstand my english ?
any advice on that issue ?
- 09:54 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to add a "Client" role that can only access his watched list?
- Joshua DeClercq wrote:
> For some people, a multi-select box that limits visibility to certain roles would do the ...
i am running these environnement and would like to know what are the recommended maintenance task to keep re...
- 22:27 Redmine Help: RE: How can i get the list of users which are in redmine now. Thanks.
go in Administration > Users
you have all your users, filtered by group
Also available in: Atom