- Login: arnisraido
- Registered on: 2009-09-07
- Last connection: 2019-06-24
- 19:04 Redmine Feature #7896: submit issue on behalf of other user
- 09:52 Redmine Defect #23421 (Closed): Upgrade without "development" still tries to connect to "development" database
- I was upgrading @3.0.1@ to @3.3.0@
I used this command:...
- 13:20 Redmine Feature #1739: Add ability to change issue author
- Olivier Houdas wrote:
> Here is a patch for Redmine 3.1.0 (be careful, there are changes compared to 3.0.*), which w...
- 17:35 Redmine Feature #21106 (New): Ability to add attachments (print screens) via notes edit.
- Redmine does not have ability to add file attachments via 'notes edit'.
If I edit the issue, save it, and forgot ...
- 13:35 Redmine Defect #20526 (Closed): Incorrect new WIKI page heading, when using "Markdown" text formatting
- 1. Go to settings
2. choose "Markdown (experimental)" as Text formatting.
3. Go to any WIKI page, crate new page.
- 13:31 Redmine Defect #20525: Move WIKI page bug - renaming and moving default or other WIKI page, results in FIXED link to new project
- Sorry, accidently saved unfinished issue description:
3. Now, Open the Wiki link again:
- 13:25 Redmine Defect #20525 (Closed): Move WIKI page bug - renaming and moving default or other WIKI page, results in FIXED link to new project
- How to reproduce:
1. Go to Project Default wiki page ```projects/wiki-page-move-test/wiki```
2. create and save c...
- 18:10 Redmine Feature #1739: Add ability to change issue author
- Right, problem with version 3.0.1...
- 17:39 Redmine Defect #11191: receive_imap failed with localizaed characters in attachments or subject
- Look at mine Redmine/Rails/Gems version, may be upgrade can help for You?
I cannot reproduce it today anymore, wit...
- 08:20 Redmine Feature #992: Option to search open issues only
- +1 to #10734 - is is really hard to list all issues in "global search", even on redmine org - if I want to search onl...
Also available in: Atom